Husky Dollars Policies
- No cash withdrawals can be made from your Husky Account.
- Any discrepancies in charges with a vendor should first be discussed between the vendor and student before a manager from the Husky Office is involved.
- Husky Dollars cannot be used for the purchase of alcohol, cigarettes, vapor products, gift cards, or for any transactions that violate Northeastern University regulations.
- If a Husky Card is lost and Husky Dollars have been spent, the patron must open a report with NUPD before any reconciliation be made.
- To receive a refund once you have graduated or officially left the University, email email@example.com. Be sure to include your NUID number in the email. The funds will be returned to your account at which time you can request a refund from Student Financial Services.