Husky Dollars Policies
- No cash withdrawals can be made from your Husky Account.
- Any discrepancies in charges with a vendor should first be discussed between the vendor and student before a manager from the Husky Office is involved.
- Husky Dollars cannot be used for the purchase of alcohol, cigarettes, vapor products, gift cards, or for any transactions that violate Northeastern University regulations.
- If a Husky Card is lost and Husky Dollars have been spent, the patron must open a report with NUPD before any reconciliation be made.
- To receive a refund once you have graduated or officially left the University, email email@example.com. Be sure to include your NUID number in the email. The funds will be returned to your account at which time you can request a refund from Student Financial Services.
- Specialized Husky Dollar accounts such as Housing Husky Dollars and Reslife Husky Dollars expire in late August each year and will not roll over to the fall term. These Husky balances are non-refundable at graduation or upon departure from the University.