- The most popular & recognized form of payment on the Northeastern campus, Husky Dollars let you spend your money on what you want.
- Husky Dollars can be spent on food, books and much more at any vendor that accepts Husky Dollars.
- For locations of vendors who accept the Husky Card, see a list of off-campus and on-campus vendors.
- You decide how much money you want available in your Husky Dollars account and how you’d like to spend it.
- Use your Husky Card instead of cash when you shop in and around campus and see how convenient it is!
- Your Husky Dollars do not expire. Once you add Husky Dollars to your account, they will remain active and on the card until you graduate or officially leave the University.
- Students living in Leased Properties without University-managed laundry facilities may receive Housing Husky Dollars to compensate for Laundry Bucks. These Housing Husky funds operate in the same way as Husky Dollars, but expire each year in August and are not refundable at graduation or departure from the University.
- Specialized Husky Dollar accounts such as Housing Husky Dollars and Reslife Husky Dollars expire in late August each year and will not roll over to the fall term. These Husky balances are non-refundable at graduation or upon departure from the University.