Residential Door Locks
All Northeastern University residence halls use wireless locks.
- All residents should have a Husky card for access. Watch a video on how and where to use your Husky card.
- All doors utilize a pin number followed by the # symbol. By default, all pin numbers are set to the last four digits of your NUID followed by the # symbol.
- All residents will have access to the HuskyCard Center (via Student Hub), which provides the ability to report your card lost or found, register your cell phone for door access and important alerts, and change your PIN. Watch a video on this.
- Residents can open their residence hall door using text message, the CBORD Mobile ID app, or by accessing the mobile Husky Card Center through Student Hub.
- All changes made online are immediately activated.