What are Laundry Bucks?
Northeastern University offers all students living in University Housing Laundry Bucks that can be used in University-owned laundry rooms for both washers and dryers. Laundry Bucks are intended to make doing your laundry convenient and should help to avoid having to carry cash.
Laundry Bucks Allocation
- Students living in University Housing receive $45 in Laundry Bucks per semester, equivalent to 15 washes and 15 dries.
- Students living in Northeastern University leased properties will receive $45 in Laundry Bucks*. Students will receive communication about which nearby University-owned laundry room they are permitted to use. Laundry facilities in leased properties are available to students at their own expense.
- Laundry Bucks will rollover from semester to semester. Whatever amount of Laundry Bucks you have on your account will stay on your account until August when all Laundry Bucks will be removed and refreshed with the $45 for the Fall semester.
- If you run out of Laundry Bucks, the system will automatically default to Husky Dollars. If you do not have Husky Dollars, cash may be used as an alternative.
*Residents of Edwards Hall, Rodgers Hall, the Midtown, and 39 Dalton Street will not receive Laundry Bucks. A Housing Husky Dollars credit will be applied to resident accounts in these locations between weeks 6 and 8 of the semester. Housing Husky Dollars can be used like Husky Dollars but expire annually in August and are not refundable/ transferrable.
Use the Mobile ID App to Pay for Laundry
If you haven’t already, download the CBORD Mobile ID app for your iPhone or Android phone. The server URL is huskycardcenter.neu.edu. Once downloaded, you can use the app along with your four digit pin to access your room, residence hall, and pay for laundry. Learn more about using the app.
How to use the app to pay for laundry:
- Launch the Mobile ID app.
- Enter your 4-digit pin if prompted (this is the same pin as your Husky Card).
- Find a machine with a Mobile ID Location Number (located on the sticker on the front of the machine) and enter it into the app.
- Swipe the card on the app.
- Start the machine and load your laundry.
The following residence halls have laundry rooms that support Mobile ID app payments:
If the Husky Card machine is down, please contact us immediately. If you experience trouble with a specific machine or would like to request a refund, you must submit a claim through LaundryView.com.
You can also use LaundryView.com to view the status of the laundry rooms in each residence hall on campus.
CONNECT WITH US!
Hours of Operation
4 Speare Commons - Lower Level
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM — 4:30 PM
137 Sage Hall
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM — 4:30 PM