FALL 2022 PASS PURCHASES HAVE ENDED.
SPRING 2023 PASS PURCHASES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW
THROUGH DECEMBER 5TH, 3PM EST
MBTA Spring 2023 Student Semester Pass Program – SAVE 11%
The MBTA offers extensive travel options through-out the greater Boston area. Options include trains, trolleys, ferries, buses and more. Northeastern is served by many convenient transit stops, such as Ruggles Station (via the Orange Line) and the Northeastern t-stop (via the Green Line) which serve the heart of campus. Click on the MBTA logo above to be taken to the MBTA website, or click the link below to view T Pass information for the Spring 2023 semester. A summary of important information for the Spring 2023 T Pass can also be found below.
- Spring Semester Passes go on sale beginning October 14th, 2022
- Spring Semester Passes are valid from January 1, 2023 through April 30, 2023
- If you have not purchased one already, you can purchase the pass through Student Hub. In the Resources tab, select Financial Services, then select “Make a Payment with NUPay”.
- The semester pass will save you 11% off the standard monthly pass price
- Semester T passes will be sold online through 3PM on Monday, December 5, 2022. No Extensions.
- Limit – 1 semester pass per student.
- The MBTA has a NO exchange, NO cancellation, NO refund policy. Please finalize your plans for the Spring 2023 academic term before purchasing a semester T pass.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Electronic Check
Picking Up Your MBTA Pass
- Students who purchase passes will be emailed in December regarding pickup dates, times, and locations.
- Monthly Commuter Rail pass purchasers will be emailed monthly. Passes are not guaranteed to be available for pickup until the 29th each month.
- You must present and swipe your valid Husky Card to pick up your pass.
- Passes will be held at 4 Speare Commons until they are picked up.
Where can I get information about the different types of passes available?
The T-Pass options can be found in NUPay by clicking on “NUPay Basket”, then “Continue Shopping”.
Questions about how to purchase an MBTA pass through NUPay?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any doubts about which pass is best for you, please visit the MBTA website.