- Husky Dollars may be used at any vendor location but Dining Dollars may only be used at locations listed as Restaurants, Markets and Cafés.
- No cash withdrawals can be made from your Husky Account.
- Any discrepancies in charges with a vendor should first be discussed between the vendor and student before a manager from the Husky Office is involved.
- Husky Dollars cannot be used for the purchase of alcohol, cigarettes, vapor products, gift cards, or for any transactions that violate University regulations.
- If a Husky Card is lost and Husky Dollars have been spent, the patron must open a report with NUPD before any reconciliation can be made.
- Vendors are responsible for purchasing new print ribbon and printer paper.